Tuesday, December 9, 2008
1. Started your own blog (obviously)
2. Slept under the stars? YES
3. Played in a band? I WAS ONE OF THE "GO GO " DANCERS FOR A GROUP CALLED THE BETA BOYS WHEN I WAS IN 6TH GRADE.....IT WAS SOMETHING TO BEHOLD.
4. Visited Hawaii ? YES
5. Watched a meteor shower? I THINK SO
6. Given more than you can afford to charity? TITHING COUNT? BUT I COULDN'T AFFORD NOT TO PAY IT.
7. Been to Disneyland? MANY TIMES
8. Climbed a mountain? MORE LIKE A HILL.......
9. Held a praying mantis? YES
10. Sang a solo? YES
11. Bungee jumped? NOT IN THIS LIFE TIME.......
12. Visited Paris? NOPE
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea? YEP
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch? OH I HAVE MANY ARTS I HAVE TAUGHT MYSELF, BUT YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM.
15. Adopted a child? NO...
16. Had food poisoning YES
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty? NO
18. Grown your own vegetables? YES
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France? I SAID NO TO FRANCE.....SO NO
20. Slept on an overnight train? YES........
21. Had a pillow fight?DUH.......YES
22. Hitch hiked? UM NO.......
23. Taken a sick day when you're not ill? NO
24. Built a snow fort? YEP
25. Held a lamb? YEP
26. Gone skinny dipping? YEP
27. Run a Marathon? LOL...............UM NO.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice? NO!!
29. Seen a total eclipse?YES
30. Seen a baby born? YES, 5 OF MY GRANDCHILDREN.
31. Hit a home run? YES......BAD TEAM
32. Been on a cruise?YES
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person? YES
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors? DOES SANDY UTAH COUNT?
35. Seen an Amish community? NO BUT LIVE CLOSE TO A LOT OF GERMAN BAPTIST AND MENNONITES
36. Taught yourself a new language? I MADE UP NEW SWEAR WORDS ONCE
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied? YES ( I WASN'T RICH......)
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person?NO, BUT I HAVE SEEN THE WORLDS LARGEST BOX OF RASINS.
39. Gone rock climbing?ON A SMALL SCALE
40. Seen Michelangelo's David?GUESS I DON'T TRAVEL TO MUCH...........NO!!!
41. Sung karaoke? YES
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt?YES
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant? YES
44. Visited Africa?NO
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight? YES
46. Been transported in an ambulance? NO
47. Had your portrait painted? JUST ONE OF THOSE GOOFY CARTOON ONES
48. Gone deep sea fishing ? YES........BARFING THE WHOLE TIME
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person?NO
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris? NO.....I HAVE NOT BEEN TO FRANCE OK?
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling?YES
52. Kissed in the rain? AND THE SNOW
53. Played in the mud? YES
54. Gone to a drive-in theater?ARE YOU SERIOIUS? YES
55. Been in a movie? NO
56. Visited the Great Wall of China? NO BUT I HAVE BEEN TO FRESNO
57. Started a business? YES
58. Taken a martial arts class? NO BUT MY KID HAS, SO I SAT THROUGH THE LESSONS
59. Visited Russia?NO, BUT I HAVE BEEN TO ERDA UTAH
60. Served at a soup kitchen ? YES
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies ? YES, I HAD TWO BROWNIES.......SO I DID SOME SELLING
62. Gone whale watching? YES
63. Got flowers for no reason YES
64. Donated blood, platelets, or plasma . YES
65. Gone sky diving? NOPE NEVER WILL
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp? NO
67. Bounced a check? ACCIDENTLY
68. Flown in a helicopter? NO
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy? NO...........SIGH
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial? NO
71. Eaten caviar? ICK.......YEAH
72. Pieced a quilt? YES
73. Stood in Times Square? NO
74. Toured the Everglades UM........BEEN TO FLORIDA, BUT NOT THE EVERGLADES
75. Been fired from a job? LAID OFF.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London? NO BUT I HAVE SEEN THE SHIFT CHANGE AT THE 7/11
77. Broken a bone? YES
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle? YES
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person? YES
80. Published a book?NO
81. Visited the Vatican? NO BUT I HAVE BEEN TO TEMPLE SQUARE
82. Bought a brand new car ? YES
83. Walked in Jerusalem? NO
84.Had your picture in the newspaper? YES
85. Read the entire Bible? NOT THE WHOLE BOOK
86. Visited the White House?
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating? YES
88. Had chickenpox? YES
89. Saved someone's life? NO....HOWEVER I DID JUMP AND AND GRABBED A SINKING GRANDKID THIS PAST SUMMER.
90. Sat on a jury?YES
92. Met someone famous?NOT REALLY FAMOUS, WAIT, I MET CAPTIAN BERNIE WHEN I WAS A KID.
91. Joined a book club ? YES
93. Lost a loved one? YES
94. Had a baby? FOUR
95. Seen the Alamo in person?I HAVE SEEN ALAMO RENTAL CARS
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake? DING DING DING........YES
97. Been involved in a law suit? WHEN I WAS A KID, I HAD TO TESTIFY ABOUT SOME STOLEN SADDLES.
98. Owned a cell phone? YES
99. Been stung by a bee?
100. Read an entire book in one day? YES......MORE THAN A FEW TIMES.
Friday, December 5, 2008
(Ivy playing in the yard)
One day was spent in the hospital with my mom. She's going down hill fast.....I felt extreme guilt and remorse I am not there more for her........but that's a whole blog in my head.
Baby Ryder was blessed and Chris did a fine job with that
"Sister's.......Sister's.....there were never more devoted Sisters"
Just a few radom pictures.