Sunday, May 4, 2008

ALOHA



WE DID IT!!!!


WE WENT......AND HAD A WONDERFUL TIME....


WE SAW AND DID ALL WE COULD ON OAHU. WE WENT TO THE TEMPLE AND DID A SESSION, WE WENT TO CHURCH AND I WAS THRILLED THAT AT FAST MEETING, EVERYONE SAID "ALOHA" EVERYTIME THEY GOT UP....WE WENT TO CHURCH AT THE OLD TABERNACLE. IT WAS A VERY COOL OLD HAWAIIAN BUILDING...... WE SNORKELD TWO TIMES AND SAW TONS OF FISH AND A FEW TURTLES. THE POLYNESIAN CULTURE CENTER WAS A BLAST BECAUSE WE HOOKED UP WITH A GUIDE WHO WAS A FRIEND OF REBECCA PAREDES.....(THE FAMILY THAT CAME TO LIVE WITH US FROM NEW YORK FROM TRAVIS'S MISSION)


SAW PEARL HARBOR, SHOPPED, ATE GREAT MEALS,......THERE WASN'T ANYTHING WE DID WE DIDN'T LOVE.......


THANKS BABE........FOR A GREAT SECOND HONEYMOON. IT WAS A HECK OF A LOT BETTER THAN ST GEORGE UTAH!!!

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

I linked to you from Amanda's page...and I just had to comment and say I love you guys and I'm glad you had such a great time. Brother Liston, you know you will always be one of my best heroes!

ramsudd3 said...

I loved what you said about my favorite place on the earth Hawaii. You pictures were great I am going to post some of ours on my blog as with you going there had made me want to share also some of the beauty that Hawaii has. I am so glad that you had a great time and really enjoyed everything. Love you both, Nan

Travis and Megan Liston said...

Sounds like you had a blast! -Megan

The Days said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! The kids has so much fun hearing all about it yesterday.

Susanne said...

Ahh.. how awesome! I love the photos. I am so glad you guys had a wonderful trip.

A side note....Joy's new favorite toy, her bear chair. I will try and get a picture of her in it in the next few days. She loves to sit in it and rock herself. I'm so thankful for her special chair.

Tony and Traci said...

Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time. Its great that you guys are doing more things together