Wednesday, June 4, 2008

TRIP TO SLC

Well, I haven't posted for a while.......and there is a reason for that. I lost my camera somewhere in between a cemetery and Chuckarama.................scary stuff.
Also, someone stole my meds on the Amtrak train on the way home. Thank goodness, I have an emergency stash .................. It wasn't a very good trip in that regard.
I got to see my mom.............and bless her heart, she's having a rough time of it. I got to spend some good time with Hilary and the boys......
And a "spend the nighty" with my sister's in Heber at Char's.. It was fun.
Just checking in......

2 comments:

Travis and Megan Liston said...

Man...Why did you have to post? I was looking forward to the poop picture again. J/K...Glad you are home mom safe and sound. Love you!

Please put a picture of the bathroom for me???

TRL

The Days said...

Seriously glad to get rid of that poop photo!
Glad your back mom. Thanks for watching Harry for me yesterday!