Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom


I can't figure out my new computer........So I can't put the picture I wanted to on this.........


It's my mom's 87th Birthday today. I am so happy to be her daughter. She's been such a wonderful example for me through out my whole life. When ever I have ever needed her, she's been there.

I have been trying to figure out what the best quality my mom has, but I am at a loss. She has so many of them. I would be 100% happy with my life if I could be like my mom. She never complains.....I don't think a person could have a better Mother In Law. She never once has come between my husband and I. She has always supported me, my husband, my kids and most of all my dad.

I saw her give countless hours of service as a kid in the Relief Society. And one of the things I have always loved about my mom is she has always laughed at her self. She has a wonderful sense of humor.

I am so thankful for a Heavenly Father that gave me my mom.........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA

1 comment:

The Days said...

Happy Birthday Grandma!

I feel very blessed that I was able to live so close to grandma and be blessed with so many of her Sunday meals. I am so grateful that I was able to get to know grandma better in those few years we lived by her. We miss you!